POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : reading external file : reading external file Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  reading external file
From: zhiwu (david) fang
Date: 13 Mar 2002 18:59:15
Message: <3C8FE83F.5E83EDFC@caltech.edu>
I was trying to animate the process of multiple particle collisions with
generated data by another program. The data file contains position,
translational velocity & angular velocity for N particle on T steps. I
used #while-#end directive and  a counter "istep"  trying to read in
data for all T steps, but it seems that it repeatedly  read data for
first step. Could anybody help me out?  With my thanks in advance.

david